Lead

Jan 16 10 5:07 AM

Tags : :

baidu.com popularity vote! Let's see if we can help MD win some acknowledgement!
courtesy of syifa@mdaf
instruction courtesy of plue@mdaf
credit is to: baidu.com

OK, first go to this link http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=696271532

Then choose the 12th actor from the top and try to double check with his name, 明道 , which only has 2 characters. He is leading now, so it should be easy to recognize. After that click on the button at the top right to confirm your vote.

plue:
I think the competition will be very fierce since the other actors are pretty popular. I hope he will win, but if not, it doesn't matter, it doesn't say much.

plue is right, but its worth it to try...

Quote    Reply   

Sky Guardian

#2 [url]

Jan 16 10 6:08 AM

whoOaA..

another voting..

I already voted..

Let's us support him again..

well eggroll thanks for the link..

If you love someone set him/her free..If you love someone figh for it

Quote    Reply   

Sky Guardian

#3 [url]

Jan 16 10 6:26 AM

how many times can we vote??

after a minute??
after an hour??
or can we vote every after voting..

Quote    Reply   

Sky Guardian

#9 [url]

Jan 16 10 9:20 AM

yeah..I think we have to use another computer to vote for him..I don't know too what to do..

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Jan 17 10 12:13 AM

Compared with yesterday's 18.7%, MD's percentage has dropped to 17.1%

Vote guys! I just realised we can vote once daily (per computer, even if you use different browsers - Chrome, IE, Firefox etc there's no use)

Actually this voting is a good gauge to know who has the most true fans (without voting repeatedly aka cheating)

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Jan 17 10 12:20 AM

hi nadia, that's right i tried after a few hours but it did not work so, try at least once a day if you remember..and also remember it is for fun, dont take so serious., we will love MD even if he ends up not in top spot, as long as we give efforts, he will know and appreciate it...

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Jan 17 10 3:55 AM

Hey! I just found out that Baidu allows voters to vote using different internet networks even if it's the same laptop.

I found out just now. Currently doing project outside using public wireless network

Quote    Reply   

dieupretty

Angel Guardian

#17 [url]

Jan 17 10 4:06 AM

yeah of course, cause this vote is based on IP address. In fact u can change ur IP by turn off and turn on ur internet modem ;)

有人說:愛情是種毒藥..它會讓您感到世上一切都不再真實..這種毒不會致命,但會讓人沉溺其中...

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help