rebecca190

Genie Guardian

Key Guardian

Lead

Mar 26 10 12:17 PM

Tags : :

Link: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=736080948

Previously, Chen Qiao En has rumors with Qiu Zhe, but today when she attended the bra endorsement, she has said directly that she is single, and comfirmed that the relationship has changed between the both of them. But with a full schedule, she is going to act in an idol drama, and movie, it seems her intention to earn money is strong.

Artise, Chen Qiao En:"I am not dating, i am single."

Artise, Chen Qiao En:"I am very afraid that when everyone is around, and i am also scared of scenes when it is not very engaging. Those people, so i am still around, i might be blur, and run off secretly, and turn off my phone, and sleep the whole day away at home." (I didn't really get this part, so translation is not accurate.)

Artise, Chen Qiao En: "I am not dating, i am single."
===
Er... So she was with Qiu Zhe? And she is going to have a idol drama and movie.

pptulip, or van, can you help me to translate the following sentence? Because i am not too sure... 很怕那种,大家到的场合,我也很怕冷场,那种人,所以我现在还,一阵茫然可能会,自己跑去偷偷过,就关手机,在家睡觉睡一整天。」

baidu account: 明恩_绍乔_玉微

I have few things on so i won't be on as often as before. Sorry! :(

Quote    Reply   

rebecca190

Genie Guardian

#2 [url]

Mar 26 10 12:32 PM

More links!

Link: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=736088399
News, totally different. Can someone help to translate?

Link: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=736073071 New pictures.

Link: http://udn.com/NEWS/ENTERTAINMENT/BREAKINGNEWS8/5500142.shtml (Credit to http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=736114252 ) Video on the press conference.

Link: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=736141306 Pictures. (I think she looks nice in the post 6... I know i am weird. )

Quote    Reply   

sotong

Genie Guardian

#4 [url]

Mar 26 10 12:42 PM

I'll do the translation. Not working today ah becca?

2010-03-26 陈乔恩性感代言内衣 宣告目前单身 QE announce that she's still single.

3月26日乔见「200% 稳定爱情」广告首映会,蕾黛丝特地请来知名两性作家吴若权与偶像剧天后陈乔恩,畅谈乔恩私密独家「乔出稳定爱情观」。真实生活中大喇喇,直率地像个小男生的陈乔恩,其实面对感情,非常细腻成熟,也非常有自我主张。

「虽然我在广告影片里,活生生是个野蛮女友,又摔手机又拿东西砸男朋友。但我私底下不是一个容易被一时冲动牵著走的人!」乔恩笑著说。「在我心目中稳定幸福的爱情,应该是靠一点一滴的耐心与包容,双方慢慢乔出来的喔。」乔恩认为想要稳定的爱情,在爱情萌芽初期,挑选情人即十分重要,真正好情人就像她这次代言的靠过来胸罩一样,心意经得起考验,即使在走动之间,穿著依然稳定不移,永远都让胸型集中的效果维持最佳状态。

「我觉得两人爱情生活稳不稳定,直觉会告诉你很多答案,稳定幸福的恋情,就该像这款靠过来胸罩带给我的感觉,不仅胸型完美集中,更让我每天都充满被贴心呵护的稳定安全感。」

Brief summary:

- For someone who is active and random like a boy is surprisingly mature and careful also has her own mind when it comes to relationships.

- "Even though I may look like an unreasonable girlfriend in the CV, smashing the phone and throwing stuffs at boyfriend but I am not easily controlled by my emotions in real life"

- "I feel that a blissful love comes with patience and understanding. This comes with the chemistry of two people." She believes that if you want to be in a stable r/s, you have to choose your other half properly.

- "You intuition would allow you to know if you are suitable for each other. A blissful r/s would be like the bra I am endorsing, not only keeping me in the best shape but also allows me to feel carefully protected and safe."

apologies for any grammars.

just add me in msn if you need me. :)

Quote    Reply   

rebecca190

Genie Guardian

#5 [url]

Mar 26 10 12:46 PM

I am! Everyone is asking me that question. It is just that i finished my job today before lunch, and came home... But it is because there was abit of problem with one of the system, so there was nothing much to do, so i got home lor. Thanks!

Quote    Reply   

sotong

Genie Guardian

#8 [url]

Mar 26 10 1:15 PM

很怕那种,大家到的场合,我也很怕冷场,那种人,所以我现在还,一阵茫然可能会,自己跑去偷偷过,就关手机,在家睡觉睡一整天。」

I actually thinks that there are some part missing to this.

Or might simply means she doesn't like crowds and afraid of the crowds being 'cold'. So she might randomly goes into secret hiding, sleeping the whole day at home without switching on her HP.

Becca: Haha, I see. When are you ending work ?

Rachel: I admit the chinese is a bit chim. So I just did a brief trans. Been long since I last did a real one that I practically lost touch on how to translate already. Haha

Quote    Reply   

rebecca190

Genie Guardian

#10 [url]

Mar 26 10 1:25 PM

I also think so, because it does not really connect at all... Last day of work is 1st April. Continute at the Singapore thread there! I don't want to divert the topic.

Quote    Reply   

sotong

Genie Guardian

#11 [url]

Mar 26 10 1:31 PM

Lol! You so polite, a bit not used lei.

And you mean you understand the article or my poor trans?

Quote    Reply   

rebecca190

Genie Guardian

#13 [url]

Mar 26 10 1:37 PM

sotong, you meant me?
kidnapmyheart, i think that she meant like she don't like those suddenly quiet scenarios when it should be noisy?

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Mar 26 10 1:39 PM

QE speak again...needs further translation..i dont know why she cannot bluntly speak, like her blunt persona... about endorsement and especially about relationshps, if she is going to allude to it in a press conference.. a fitting time to be very crystal clear... try it like this..."lNo your press rumors on me and roy chiu are completely, utterly false.." now how hard is that? dont want to offend roy chiu fans? or even if it was md, same statements. unless the rumors are true, no degrees of truth, its true or not..and then throw in her blog and waah, one can really go crazy trying to sort it all out, or believe what she says..

Quote    Reply   

kidnapmyheart

Genie Guardian

#16 [url]

Mar 26 10 1:42 PM

sotong: what lah! :X where got? huh what thing polite? no lah! i understand the article, and your trans is not bad! :X mine is like a mil times worse..

[edit, i forgot write] huh, but i thought if its like fans it would not be leng chang alr? they would be engrossed right?

mingen and adam couple(:

Quote    Reply   

sotong

Genie Guardian

#17 [url]

Mar 26 10 1:47 PM

@ eggroll: Now now, it might be really simple for us to just say no to everything but for her, her career is just stepping up and playing around with words is just what it is. ..

Her blog might just be something really random. Not really like she's in a r/s or something. It's just something we speculate. What we hope for. She used to be very blunt but that cause her career as well. And when you try not to read too deep into her words, she sometimes just mean what she says.

I guess that's why only MD understands her since she confides her secrets in him.. For her to have trust in someone is definitely not easy if she shows are complicated side this easily. Haha..

Off to dream of ME.

Quote    Reply   

sotong

Genie Guardian

#18 [url]

Mar 26 10 1:50 PM

@ Rachel:

Not always fans would be spontaneous. Sometimes the host is the main problem as well. If there is an inexperience host who doesn't know how to get the fans hype, most of the time, fans would stay quiet. Or if the host actually ask the wrong question and QE might not feel comfortable in answering... So there might be unexpected leng chang . hehh..

Quote    Reply   

kidnapmyheart

Genie Guardian

#19 [url]

Mar 26 10 1:55 PM

like " are you tgt with whowhowho?" like that? hmmm. weird fans. if i go i would keep on cheering like some siao person. LOLLL! hmm, i hope the host ask the correct questions next time! :X i want her to be happy and stuffs like that!

mingen and adam couple(:

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Mar 26 10 1:56 PM

sotong wrote:

- "Even though I may look like an unreasonable girlfriend in the CV, smashing the phone and throwing stuffs at boyfriend but I am not easily controlled by my emotions in real life"

Sorry I blue like sotong lol. Wad is CV?

Anyway, wad talking she? Smashing phones? Throwing stuffs at bf??

Confused le :X

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help